Copyright © Imgcr8tive Photography | All Rights Reserved
10 Things to Consider When Planning for a Fitness Photoshoot
- Start planning for it days before if you need to schedule hair, makeup, and tanning.
- If you are tanning, tanning needs to be even and not blotchy. The more blotches, the more money you will spend on post production work.
- Plan outfits ahead of time. Throwing a bunch of clothes in a bag 20 minutes before you leave and hoping for the best does not guarantee you will get the images you wanted.
- Clothing and shoes should be clean and wrinkle free as possible.
- Shave or wax a few days prior so your skin does not look irritated and red during the photoshoot.
- Finger nails and toe nails should be manicured. Even just nails without chipped nail polish is fine. It is just so that you don’t need to spend money on post production clean up of those areas.
- Exfoliate and moisturize your face the day before so that makeup goes on more smoothly and your face looks fresh.
- Get lots of sleep the night before. The tired look does not photograph well on anyone.
- The day of your photoshoot please arrive on time. Being late may mean taking away from the agreed shoot time which means less looks and images you will have.
- Relax and enjoy the process. I will guide your posing, the more relaxed you are the more natural and less stiff you will look in the images.