ALL ARE WELCOME
Not a model, aspiring model or veteran model, all are welcome to shoot! I will work with you to create your story and visually represent your ideas.
When I’m not doing branding I like to create conceptual portraiture. What is conceptual portraiture? It is a type of creative portrait that illustrates an idea. It utilizes all aspects of the picture to help tell the story. Background, objects, styling, clothing, color and lighting all work together to convey the idea through symbolism and themes. My portraits are often fashion and have a surreal feel. I love the beauty of color, fashion and light. When I am shooting my own art, it is in this way. I like to create my own worlds within each image. If you are interested in creating this type of shoot, together we’ll create a unique vision.
model comp card work
Find an Answer
Frequently Asked Questions
You are not allowed to edit images in all circumstances except one. My content and branding clients get a special exception to this rule. Because the images are for their business and social feeds, they are allowed to place their own filters on their photos which are often given unedited.
Depending on what type of photoshoot you do (boudoir, branding, fitness, fashion, standard or creative portrait), you will receive a gallery of images. Through the gallery you are able to download directly images you decide to purchase, request further editing or request printing. Payment can also be made directly through the gallery or through Venmo.
Galleries of your images are usually delivered within 5 days after the photoshoot. Further edits will be done up to 2 weeks after the initial edit request. Images will be delivered digitally or can be printed. Expect prints to be sent out within a week of request.
In most cases except for a boudoir shoot you may bring someone else to the photoshoot. But beware, I may have them work (holding lights, positioning the fan or flipping fabric ) while they are there. While the environment will definitely be fun, friendly, and positive, we are in the business of image creation. Anyone that interferes with our goals may be asked to step away.
If in doubt, bring it all. Having a lot to choose from is never a bad thing for me. I like choices! You may not wear all of it or any of it but if you don’t bring it, it will definitely not get shot. Make sure shoes are clean. Dirty shoes take forever to photoshop and you will be spending more on the post process.
10 Things to Consider When Planning for a Fitness Photoshoot
- Start planning for it days before. Schedule hair, makeup, tanning if needed.
- If you are tanning, tanning needs to be even and not blotchy. The more blotches, the more money you will spend on post production work.
- Plan outfits ahead of time. Throwing a bunch of clothes in a bag 20 minutes before you leave and hoping for the best does not guarantee you will get the images you wanted.
- Clothing and shoes should be clean and wrinkle free as possible.
- Shave or wax a few days prior so your skin does not look irritated and red during the photoshoot.
- Finger nails and toe nails need to be manicured.
- Exfoliate and moisturize your face the day before so that makeup goes on more smoothly and your face looks fresh.
- Get lots of sleep the night before. The tired look does not photograph well on anyone.
- The day of your photoshoot please arrive on time. Being late may mean taking away from the agreed shoot time which means less looks and images you will have.
- Relax and enjoy the process. The photographer will guide your posing, the more relaxed you are the more natural and less stiff you will look in the images.
I require a $25 non refundable deposit for scheduling. Please inform me of any cancelation or rescheduling as soon as you can. I totally understand that life happens, but if you are one of those people that continually cancel, then obviously the photoshoot with me is not your priority so I would encourage you to find a photographer that will be more of a priority to you.
I turned my 5 car garage into a completely finished home studio. This allows me to keep prices low and get as creative and messy as I want. But I’m also open to shooting in lots of different settings on location. As long as the location is within the Denver metro area, so far, I’ve not charged travel fees. If clients would like to have it at a certain location like another studio, a hotel room, or specific rental space, I’m happy to shoot there, but just know, that the client is responsible for securing and paying for that location.
PHOTOSHOOTS ARE A PLACE WHERE IT’S FUN TO BE CREATIVE.
Together we can come up with any concept that is only limited by your imagination! Are you in search for something out of the ordinary? Do you want to feel and be like a model for a day? Do you ever see yourself as a work of art? what would those dreams look like? let’s make it happen!